An updated version of this pattern was added 10/16. It includes:
- 29 new photos, explaining many of the steps involved
- I have replaced the older 2-piece foot pattern with the newer, easier 1-piece foot used now
- Made a simpler 'G' emblem
- Streamlined some of the pattern to require less counting.
- Divided up some of the pattern that had confused some about how many parts to make with which hook size
- Added a 2nd option for a simpler face smudge so there are not quite so many color changes
- Added in tips at the end about the changes I make when a 2-colored dog is requested
- Also added a short color-suggestion list on what colors Bulldogs come in
Crochet Terms: American
Finished Size: 26 inches tall
Skill Level: Intermediate
In-Line Color Changes: Both Simple and More Advanced options
# of Pages:15
# of Images: 31
Other: Included are tips to make this into a 2-colored dog.
(Disclaimer) I make no claim of association with the college or team and no infringement is intended. This design is meant as a testament to the love of all dogs and the appreciation that some of them get to be famous.
#4 weight yarn: Color A (Main color) 820yds*/750m, Color B (Face smudge) 40yds/18m, Color C (Paw Pad) 20yds/18m, Red (Kerchief) 70yds/64m, A few yds/m each of pink, black, white, and brown; Crochet hooks in: E/4 3.50mm, G/6 4.00mm, K/10.5 6.50mm, Polyfil, Stitch markers, Tapestry Needle, Straight Pins
*yardage is based on a solid-colored dog. If you wish to crochet a dog with white feet, or other mix of color, the yardage will be different.
MR, Ch, Slst , Sc, Hdc, Dc, Sk, SC2tog, HdC2tog, DC2tog, Lsc, BpDc, Ds, RS/WS, BLO, FLO, FO
Additional Stitches may be explained in the pattern.