Make an adorable backpack to look like this clever and adorable herding dog. With very simple changes, it can be a shoulder bag!
- For ages toddler to adult.
- Makes a backpack or a purse.
- Can be fully lined.
- Very detailed assembly instructions.
- Diagrams and pictures to help.- This is an intermediate+ pattern, though any crocheter knowing basic stitches, comfortable with inline color changes, and willing to read and follow written instructions can complete this project no problem.
- Finished size: 9" x 8" x 1.5" (interior measurements)
- Adjustable backpack straps length vary by age.
- 9 page PDF instant download
- American Crochet Terms
-In-line color changes required
- Simple Sewing and Embroidery
- Detailed pattern notes and full assembly instructions
- Surprisingly few ends to sew in!
- All crochet parts! Safe for all ages!
- medium weight yarn and polyfil!
#4 Medium Weight yarn in: (I used)
- Color A – 120-140 yds. (black)
- Color B – 100 yds. (white)
- Small amounts of black, white, and eye color, nose color, and pale gray (optional)
- G/6 4.00mm crochet hook
- Small amount of stuffing
- Tapestry Needle
- Stitch markers
- Long Straight Pins
- 2inches of hook and loop tape to match (color B)
- Sharp needle, thread, and thimble
- Fabric for lining
- Needle and thread and/or sewing machine to assemble lining
- Paper and pencil to create pattern for lining
MR – Ch – Sc – Fsc – Sk – Hdc – Sc2tog – BLO/FLO – FO –