French Bulldog Blankie Buddy
11 page PDF instant download
American Crochet Terms
In-line color changes required for Pied dog only
Simple Sewing and Embroidery
Some shaping required.
Detailed pattern notes and full assembly instructions
Surprisingly few ends to sew in!
All crochet parts! Safe for all ages!
medium weight yarn and polyfil!
Finished size is approximately 20” tall from the top of his/her head to the bottom of his/her feet. There is a plush blanket for the body and softly stuffed head and feet. A variety of spot patterns are included for the Pied dog and many hints and tips along the way about where to change colors for the different looks.
#4 (medium) weight yarn in:
(Yardage is given for a Pied Dog – color I used in Italics)
· (Color A) white - 300yards
· (Color B) multi - 100yards
· Small amounts of black, white, eye color, nose color, paw pad color, and 1 - 2 colors for the inner ears and optional mouth shadow. See ‘What Color Will Your Dog Be?’
Crochet Hooks in sizes:
· E5 3.50mm (eyes and nose)
· G6 4.00mm (everything else)
· I9 5.50mm (blanket and spots)
Long Straight Pins
Sc single crochet
Sc2tog single crochet 2 together
Slst slip stitch
RS/WS Right/Wrong side
MR magic ring or circle
Hdc half double crochet
Dc double crochet
Bpdc Back post double crochet
Bphdc Back post half double crochet
Fpsc Front post single crochet
Lsc long single crochet (sc in the stitch 1 row below)
BLO back loop only
FO finish off